Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12

It's been a busy few days - capital is always a great showstopper for the creative process, and I'm not exempt this fact either. SO, I'm job-hunting!

To that end, I went back and updated my blog with some fancy new decals and a new showreel (which I'll have to update again tomorrow...'ish) - go to http://dukeofmonkeysshowreel.blogspot.com/ and have a looksie (and do feel free to drop a comment!)

But having said that, I've also gone out of my way to introduce the next character, Baron Ironmutt! The second protagonist of my series, a massive bad-ass robot with jetpack: What's not to like?

Baron Ironmutt



Afflicted with a "virus" which essentially will force his programming to develop a personality, this is one of the more "light-hearted" figures in the saga: I want to add several quirks that makes him surprisingly human considered his inanimate beginnings.

Why does he have jetpacks? You might ask.

Because jetpacks are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers